If you would like to contact us by email, please use the form below:
Tripoli Colorado Launch
Our next event is scheduled for 8-16-2020
Park county is back into a county wide burn ban. I will update as we get new information. This update is dated 8-10-2020. Current weather forecast calls for almost no chance of rain between now and the launch date and also low humidity. I do not see much chance of launching. I'll make the final call Friday Morning 8-14-20.