Of course this launch date is still tentative. Park County is currently in a red flag fire ban, and we don't know what the covid situation will be yet. I am sure we can figure out social distancing and masks or whatever for a launch. We do have to wait for news from state and county on groups of 10 or more and travel.
This is our annual spring launch with COSROCS. and always a fun time. Hope we can do it this year!
If you have not heard NSL in Alamosa has been delayed for a year.
Hope everyone is doing well and can stay that way.